I have financed numerous investment properties through Pine Financial during the past year and have been very pleased with the business relationship. I have been presented with good solid investments and Kevin and staff have always been professional and easy to work with. Pine Financial has offered investments which represent a good compliment to my investment portfolio and I would recommend them.
Did you know that your IRA can buy nontraditional assets like private notes, gold, or cryptocurrency? We have even heard of an investor buying trees from a tree farm! Although these assets are less common, it is extremely common for savvy investors to purchase real estate in their IRA. The tax benefits of an IRA are undisputed. The problem is it takes a lot of money to buy real estate. That is where real estate financing inside your IRA comes in. These non-recourse loans are tricky and not easily accessible.
Pine Financial Group can help your IRA buy Colorado real estate in need of repairs. When you leverage into solid real estate investments you will see your returns go through the roof. Speed up your retirement by owning real estate in your IRA.
Before you can purchase real estate in your retirement account, you need to set up your self-directed account. A true self-directed account allows you to buy any investment you want with some very minor exceptions. We are located in Colorado and understand self-directed IRAs and are here to help.
Our IRA Loans
Because these loans are non-recourse, meaning you cannot be held personally liable, they are a highly specialized type of loan.
- Borrow 90% of your costs including money to make repairs
- Quick two-week closings
- No minimum or maximum loan amount
- We keep you safe by paying your subs directly
- You will have plenty of time to rehab and sell or rehab and refinance the property with our 9-month term
- Because you are not guaranteeing the loan, the approval is quick and easy
- We loan 90% of the purchase and 90% of repairs up to a maximum of 65% of the after repaired value (ARV)
- 15% minimum reserve requirement. You will need to have at least 15% of the loan amount in cash after closing in your IRA in case you run into any problems. That is just smart business.
- Available to investors in Colorado.
- We do not need to see personal income or assets.
Hear From Others In Colorado We Have Helped
Kevin Amolsch and the Pine Financial Group provide an excellent way, in these strange economic times, to achieve a high rate of return for one’s money without unreasonable risk. Kevin makes investing easy for newbies like me by handling most of the administrative effort, and he’s always sensitive to my concerns. I highly recommend Pine Financial Group as an easy way to diversify one’s portfolio.